Road 2 Tokyo workshops fit seamlessly into your school day. They help your school and your pupils in many ways:
- Introduce the values of the Olympic and Paralympic movement – friendship, respect, excellence, determination, inspiration, courage and equality.
- Contribute towards your PE and Sport Premium goals.
- Introduce enrichment activities for the whole school.
- Address elements of health and well-being education.
- Promote School Games via intra-school competition.
Looking for a way to introduce children to new sporting activities this summer? Road to Tokyo workshops:
- Are planned and delivered by our team, who also provide all equipment and resources.
- Teach the importance of physical activity for a healthy lifestyle.
- Introduce children to the values of the Olympic & Paralympic movements – friendship, respect, excellence, determination, inspiration, courage and equality.
- Help you address the School Games agenda via intra-school competition.
- Support your PE and Sport Premium outcomes.
Road 2 Tokyo workshops are a great way for your child to learn about the Olympic and Paralympic Games:
- Participate in new sporting activities.
- Boost confidence and physical activity levels.
- Learn about the Olympic and Paralympic values – friendship, respect, excellence, determination, inspiration, courage and equality.
- Affordable and hassle-free delivery for schools – we provide everything!
If you have any questions about our workshops, or would like to request a booking give us a call on
0121 663 1979
or complete our enquiry form